JOB OPENINGS: AIDE -- Tiny Tigers Child Care & Tiger Cub Club After School Program
Tiny Tigers Child Care/Tiger Cub Club is located in Rothsay Public School and serves children 6 weeks- 12 years old
Job Responsibilities in Infant, Toddler, and PreK Classrooms: Assist the teacher in provide high quality, education-based care for children. Work effectively with team members. Participate in staff meetings and trainings.
Job Responsibilities in School Age Classroom: Effectively manage the before and after school programming for children in grades K-6. Develop creative, fun, engaging projects, crafts, and games that encourage learning and relationship building.
1. Must be 16 years old
2. Experience: Preferred experience and interest in caring for children.
3. Certification/Licensure Required: First Aid and CPR certifications required within three months of hire.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
COVID-19 considerations: Extra cleaning and sanitation practices are in place in accordance with CDC and MDH guidelines for schools and child care centers.
JOB OPENING: Lead Teacher, Tiny Tigers Child Care
Tiny Tigers Child Care is located in Rothsay Public School and serves children 6 weeks- 12 years old
Lead Teacher Job Responsibilities: Provide high quality, education-based care for children. Communicate with parents. Work effectively with team members. Design and teach lessons. Complete continuing education courses or credits as required by the position.
Preferences: Tiny Tigers Mission: to provide a loving, safe, educational environment for all children. Preferred candidates exhibit excellence in collaboration with colleagues and an enthusiasm to work with children. Preferred candidates are committed to growth and ongoing professional learning
1. Education Required: High School Diploma or GED. Eighteen credits post-secondary education in youth development, elementary education or related field.
2. Experience Required: Twelve months previous experience required. A minimum of six months previous experience working with children in a lead role or directly related work experience preferred.
3. Certification/Licensure Required: First Aid and CPR certifications required within three months of hire. Must meet eligibility requirements for a “Teacher” under Minnesota DHS licensing requirements for child care centers.
Job Type: Full-time
COVID-19 considerations: Extra cleaning and sanitizing procedures are in place in accordance with CDC and MN DHS guidance for schools and child care centers.